That was quick!  We have 15 tyers and one alternate so
far.  If I were you Matt (Fuller) I would go ahead an
tie a batch of whatever and cross your fingers.  I'd
love to have you in this.  The list is as follows:

1.  Rob Poutre-Stealth Frog
2.  Todd Skibbe
3.  Kevin ?
4.  Nick Runarsson
5.  Buck Hall-Bluegill Beetle
6.  Pete Gramp-Porcupine Dragon
7.  Jonathan Clark-Wiggle Bug
8.  Michael Santangelo
9.  Jack Lehman
10. Allen Fish-Club Sandwich
11. Ashley Strutt-Beetle
12. Joyce Westphal-Bright Bug
13. Rodney Barilleaux
14. Ed Engelman-Small Mouse
15. Don Ordes-!!!!!

I am sure one or two folks will drop out so let me
know if you need to do so asap so someone can take
your spot (Matt).  I will get in touch with you all
off list so please make sure to get me your email
addresses.  Thanks again for joining.  I think this
will be a great bunch of flys!

My address, for those of you who want to get these out
sooner rather than later, is:

Rob Poutre
3140 S. Dover Ct.
Lakewood, Co. 80227

Please send your flys with a self addressed stamped
envelope in something like an Altoids tin (you know
the drill)or bigger if your flys take up a lot of
room.  Let me know what questions you may have.  My
email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rob Poutre  
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to