After I read what I had sent let me make a correction. The bass were that big not the crappie. The crappie were a few 14-16 inchers and the rest were of average 10 to 12 inch size. They have a bass pond on the property that has nothing but Florida Strain Bass in it and the smallest fish in that pond is about 3 pounds those things get huge.



From: "Charlie Bonner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [VFB] fishing report
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 13:18:35 +0000

Took the wife and children fishing yesterday evening. They caught a lot of bass on spinner and I caught a lot of fish on a gummy minnow and a clauser minnows. Crappie were really shallow and we also ended up catching a bunch of big crappie. These ponds are stocked by the owners and they are all between 3-5 pounds well fed and they look like footballs but fun with the flyrod and extra enjoyable for the children.






Reply via email to