|
VFB's; Sorry to take up space w/ this. I just want to make sure it gets through.
Ginger
I e-mailed you on the following date w/ the following messages;
09/01/02 I told you the flies would be in the mail the following day (and they were).
09/13/02 I responded to your inquiry as to my statis and told you I had confirmation of delivery a 09/06/02.
09/20/05 Yesterday I repeated the message of 09/13/02 an gave you the tracking
# 0304 1070 0000 7890 3547, and asked you to respond.
I haven't had any direct response from you that you did or did not actually get the package. Please let me know.
John Bruscella
|
--- Begin Message ---I have NOT heard from John Bruscella, Pete Lawrence, or Peggy Brenner. PLEASE NOTIFY me ASAP as others have been prompt so far and we are past the deadline.Sept. 16th. Deadline. Swapmeister: Ginger Allen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 11410 Luanne Lane Fort Myers, Florida 33908 Limit 13 tiers (12 flies) NO Clousers, Deluxe Deceivers only, Stretch your imagination! Use saltwater hooks, if you don't have any, ASK, I'll send you some......................... Let me know by Aug 15th if you have to drop out so I can inform alternates Toe tag or baggie your flies with your name and recipe, send return address, $1.50-$2 for postage or monies for return mail. Note for Reuven: rcv'd box A OK. 1) Deborah Duran [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mega Mushy, RECEIVED 2) Jerry Goldsmith [EMAIL PROTECTED] Coarse hair sand eel, RECEIVED 3) Jerry [EMAIL PROTECTED] Silicone Finger Mullet, RECEIVED 4) [EMAIL PROTECTED] 5) Pete Lawrence [EMAIL PROTECTED] 6) Ken Staples Puglisi bunker In the MAIL 7) Ginger Allen Flat wing streamer, RECIEVED 8) Ray Gattus Sr. [EMAIL PROTECTED] & Half, In the MAIL 9) Peggy Brenner [EMAIL PROTECTED] Pheasant Phlounder 10) Jim Collins [EMAIL PROTECTED] Ray's Fly, In the MAIL 11) Rob Poutre [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12) Reuven Segal [EMAIL PROTECTED], RECEIVED 13) Kevin Slater [EMAIL PROTECTED] RECEIVED Alternates A) Robert [EMAIL PROTECTED] B) Jack Lehman [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- End Message ---
