Am 05.10.2016 11:16, schrieb Rokas Kupstys:
Did as you asked, before and after suspend i see

tsc hpet acpi_pm
My motherboard is GA-X99-UD rev 1.1 (
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5284 )

What kind of CPU do you have? My board is the same (or rev 1.0, can't really tell) and my TSC is marked as unstable from the very beginning.

Hristo

I have not run into any problems with this board so far. I still
experience high DPC latency but that is probably not motherboard issue
as i was having it with amd board as well. I did not update firmware
either as it came with latest one.

Rokas Kupstys