I don't understand what could eats the RAM of the host because i have 32GB
Memory RAM. I have 16GB for the Host and 16GB (with Hugepages) for the
Guest. My Windows_10.img is in an Ext2 partition.

I try actually to use the IGD (Intel graphic card) to the Host and the
GTX970 to the Guest and i have no problems. How is it possible to have
conflict between both Nvidia card.
I have only two solutions :

1- Use both Nvidia cards but only 2GB Memory RAM in virt-manager and i
don't know if with 10GB of Memory swap in Win10 is enough to play at AAA
games

2- Use IGD for Linux and the Nvidia for the Host.