Hello,
I have a 10 GigE PCIe card used for data network that we are doing
pci-passthrough to our VM.  The software interfacing with the card requires a
large memory space of 4-16GB.  We encounter problems immediately when the
software starts because the PCI BAR is using 32-bit addressing, but the card is
looking for 64-bit addressing.I looked at the qemu command line and the
pci-passthrough is using vfio driver.  Is there a parameter, or configuration
setting that can be altered to support 64-bit BAR addressing?  I am running
CentOS 7.3 with qemu version 2.0.0-1.