Greetings Neil,

> Sent: Friday, March 05, 2021 at 9:31 PM
> From: "Neil McCreery" <neilmccre...@yahoo.com>
> To: vfio-users@redhat.com
> Subject: [vfio-users] Integrated GPU Passthrough help please!
>
> Z270 Extreme4 Mobo vt-d compatiable, UEFI, etc.
> i7-7700k CPU
> Intel HD Graphics 630
>
> BIOS Settings
> UEFI Mode
> virtualization mode on (VT-d)
> Onboard video as primary monitor
>
> As I said, these boot/hang to varying degrees but the best I can do is a
> successful boot, successful network connection, can see IGD in Device Manager
> but shows Code 43 no matter what I do.
>
> What am I missing? I know this CPU/Mobo/Software is capable of this I just
> can't get it quite right. Any help anyone can offer is very much appreciated.
> I don't know all the lingo yet so go easy on me. Thanks!

I'm using a similar setup based on an G4560, I use q35 with uefi guest running
libreelec passing the igp (Intel HD Graphics 610) to it without any issue for
some time now.
use rom parser from https://github.com/awilliam/rom-parser to dump the igp's
rom and fix the vid and did if needed to match yours.
I'm using libvirt for the invocation however it did worked when I used the
binary as it with this line:
qemu-system-x86_64 -machine pc-q35-5.0 -cpu host -accel kvm -m 2046 -smp
2,sockets=1,cores=1,threads=2 -drive
file=/home/streamer/streamer.qcow2,if=virtio,format=qcow2 -device
vfio-pci,host=0000:00:02.0,romfile=/home/streamer/gpu-8086:5902-legacy.rom,multifunction=on
 -device vfio-pci,host=0000:00:1f.3,multifunction=on -usb -device
usb-host,vendorid=0x046d,productid=0xc52e -nographic

try and see if it works for you.