Hi everyone,

I already wrote the same question on reddit, but it seems like only few
people have a problem with this.

My PC spec is:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900 X
MB: ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
RAM: 32GB DDR4-3600 (16GB * 2)
Host GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT
Guest GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX3070
Host OS: Fedora 34
Guest OS: Windows 10 21H1

The problem is I can't use virtio-blk or virtio-scsi in guest, it will get
BSOD after 15~20 minutes.
Especially when using multimedia applications. And the BSOD error msg is
VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR
or PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.
And if I use SATA as a virtual disk model, it works very well.

Another weird issue is that GPU-Z information is corrupted. Got wrong GPU
chip revision and UEFI info.
Most important is it can't catch current Bus Interface info, only shows
"PCI".
And the most weird thing is, changing the CPU model from host-passthrough
or EPYC, still the same.
But if I change it to Opteron_G3, the whole GPU-Z info will become normal.
And I tried boot VM with import GPU VBIOS, but it didn't work.

These two situations let me think that both are pointing to the same issue.
But I'm not sure if it
caused by incorrect virtual PCI-E emulation or sth that has capabilities
issues between Ryzen.

This issue may also affect users that are using Ryzen CPU.

My KVM packages are all based on F34. QEMU=5.2 and libvirt=7.0.
And here's my XML file: https://pastebin.com/aqjcrc9c

Now I'm using SATA as a virtual drive model so it works fine at least, but
I wanna know what happened.
Hope someone knows the root cause.

Many thanks,
Eddie.