Hi list,

I'm trying to passthrough an SR-IOV capable device (PF) into a VM and make it spawn VFs into it and had no luck.

Digging into qemu vfio code I found https://github.com/qemu/qemu/commit/e37dac06dc4e85a2f46c24261c0dfdf2a30b50e3 which gives me some insights about the situation at that time. However I wonder if this situation had changed since. It seems vIOMMU has been implemented and VFIO adds SR-IOV support these years (but it might be not related).

Sorry if I'm wrong but I'm not that familiar with VFIO and PCIE internals. Any help or information is appreciated.

Regards,

Tydus