http://148.231.197.98/cgi-bin/w3cam.cgi?input=composite%20norm=ntsc
http://148.231.197.98/cgi-bin/w3cam.cgi?help

maybe somone can help me with this one

I know I still need to upgrade the Bttv driver
and havent figured out what to use or how
one site I found a diff that supposedly needs to be aplied to my kernel source ? Never
done that before (also 2.4.x is a mother to
install);

than there was this thing that is supposed to be a bttv driver
and the filename was something like driver-20xxx.tgz
an it doesnt work and (make) and has not even a README inside

but hey xawtv works (says upgrade bttv or don't even complain :)

So I am not complaining and

Mabe somone will be able to remotely figure my w3cam
I'll leave a little light on for him tonight or when you get around to it

Also any hints greatly appreciated !

cheers

Tobias