--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], JD Lasica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I finally decided, no. I'll blog about my videos as part of my regular
> weblog. And I'll create a page to showcase them.

Nice Site!

I've done something similar in that my video blogs are within my main
blog as well; but I implimented a TAG system and I tag any video blog
entries with [Video Blog] (and anything else relevent).

Then I can call up my archive page for my blog or for just Video Blogs.

for example:

http://www.davidmeade.com/post/post_archive.php?tag=Blog
   vs
http://www.davidmeade.com/post/post_archive.php?tag=Video_Blog

(if you tack on &feed=RSS2.0 to either of those you get the
appropriate RSS feed)

I also call out just my Audio blogs in this way.

In general I like this method (including video blogs in the main blog
- but having a method to filter the view) ... the only problem is I
get conflicted as to which feed to give people, my whole blog or just
my video blogs.

(if you check my site please forgive any formatting errors, I'm in the
middle of a rebuild)

- Dave