As I posted earlier, I have used the 3vix codec only.  I have posted
in both file formats .mov & .mp4 for other reasons.  There is no
difference in how I made the files that itunes does not post (except
for content, which I hope is not their issue) and the files that
itunes does post.  I have a fairly comprehensive understanding of
video, codecs, and the various flavors of MPEG.

What is new here is how various folks are interpreting and re-
publishing XML formatted information.  I believe that Apple reserves
the right to censor anything available via itunes, this is one of the
carrots for the RIAA and the MPAA to agree to the licensing deals.

Mark

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mark, .mov is a container which can include a variety of CODECS.
You
> may be using one that does not work. The same is true for .mp4
>
> Is your .mp4 compressed with mpeg4? Is it an .mp4 ISA? Enhanced?
Plain?

> Most likely inside your .mov you are using an incompatible codec.
> There are many in Quicktime that are not compatable with iTunes.
You