*Sorry for the political discussion, but it also has to do with video.*

I realize this is a global list, but it was the easiest way I could
think of to contact all US videobloggers.  The reason why I did not
say "US" in the original post was because I didn't want others to feel
like they were left out (I feel like the war is a global issue as
well.. although the US does not think "globally" all the time). Just
to let you know, so you don't get a false impression of who I am or
why I'm doing this.. I am also one of those "liberal bastards" that
totally opposes the war, and a lot of the policies carried out under
the current administration. The reason I had this idea, was to show
support for my friend/coworker who was sent to Baghdad, and also
shares my opinions on the situation over there.  He did not want to
go, but was given orders to do so.  The dvd was just a little thing I
can do to show that I actually care enough for his well-being to send
video messages to him and his group..since they are away from their
families.

My wife and I have decided to wait 'til after next wknd to send this
off (It's our son's 1st birthday this week).

I can be contacted off list if anyone is still interested: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Again.. sorry for the political note. :)

-Chris
--
http://chrisdaniel.blogspot.com