Guys, if you knew my story, I'll say it again,

I've taken on the Mafia, taken on the Big Studios etc.

I have NO FEAR of anything or anyone. And Mean?

Jesus Christ, I've had a gun to my head from a rapist, I've had a knife
to my throat from a former
boyfriend.

So please, your efforts to intimidate are laughable.

Cheryl