are you guys nuts?
that shit just happens sometimes. every once in a while a machine
doesn't work perfectly, it jsut happens.

sometimes an email from my friends and/or family will wind up in my spam box.

shit happens.

and believe it or NOT. everyone once in a while, i get spam in my inbox.

rumors spread fast in this group.

WHO STARTED the spam reporting rumor? because that is just as lame as
what the rumor was about.

seriously, folks. im a stoned califnornia kid, and *I* know this.
whats the deal?
has everyone gone mad?