--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "pettisb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Make note on all calendars and tell the press.  The Seattle Meet
> Vloggers event will be on August 6th, at 3PM at the University Village
> Apple Store.  This is going to be a teach-in to give anyone there the
> information they need to become a vlogger.  If you're going to be in
> Sea-town, let me know and we'll schedule  you the mic to do some
> teaching and sharing and question answering.  It's going to be awesome.

I'm looking forward to the Seattle event.  Are any of you interested
in coming out for this?  Last I heard we had only a few vloggers, but
it would be much better if there were a bunch of us there.

I can demo VlogMap.org and my buddy Pete can show one (or more?) of
our vlog posts.  It was also mentioned that we discuss vlog promotion,
but I'm not sure what that would entail other than getting listed in
the directories.

Can someone post the videos of the previous events again?

Thanks -- Matt

http://www.leanbackvids.com/videoblog/