First I wanted to post so that I have two this month, and will be
counted in the group  ... actually I wanted to point something out,
that may be missing from all these conversations (though I'm sure
others are thinking it).

I love this group and I still get a lot out of it ... the positive,
for me, still far outweighs the negative ... first of all, you can
ignore the emotional/flame war threads if you want, but I admit I read
them and watch my emotions and feel human and sort of enjoy it ... if
nothing else what a great video Mel made that resulted from all the
commotion ... I strongly recommend it, if you haven't seen it ... it's
a classic ...

http://melslife.org/archives/2005/07/20/dr-phil-can-you-please-help/

.. this video, to me, demonstrates a great attitude and perspective -
by emphasizing the humor it diffuses all the built up drama our minds
create - the thing is, none of it's real, it's just our minds, it's
just life, it's funny, and we (including me) have an unfortunate
tendency to identify with the drama  our mind creates, rather than
just watching and appreciating it ...

... anyway, this list is a bunch of very human humans, sure, but it's
still great and I wouldn't think about un-subscribing for a second -
unless I get kicked out for double posting and starting too many
threads :) ... Richard, the Yahoo Vlog Group list lover

--
Richard
http://www.richardshow.com