Bre,

When you said that about the lack of art in vlogs, I don't think you
were necessarily dumb. You were expressing a viewpoint that we're
unlikely to hear in here, and it's a valid one, even if we disagree
with it. For better or worse, vlogs aren't going to be viewed in the
Ivory Tower as Perfection for a while yet, and as individual vloggers,
we need to decide how much we want into that tower, and how little we
care.

Thank you for raising the question, even if it put many on the
defensive. I've already determined where my vlog fits in terms of
"art," and I'm comfortable with that. I hope that everyone looks at
their vlogs and thinks about how they want to relate to "art" as a
discipline and not as "just something that happens."

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]