On 7/22/05, Andreas Haugstrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Suppose you could submit a video comment to a video that you watched
> > on your TV? Does it then become a vlog?
>
> Not really. You're lacking important aspects. Like a permalink. If I can't
> link to you, you're not a part of the network and then you're most
> definitely not a videoblog.

If I'm able to watch it over IP, it's out there on a network
somewhere, and has some sort of address. That being the case, linking,
or something like it, shouldn't be hard to accomplish. You've got to
have some sort of directory/catalog/guide, and people have to be able
to find things in it, so being able to somehow link and recommend
would seem to follow naturally. As long as you don't insist on the
"frame" of an HTML page, I don't see why the linking and commenting
aspects of vlogs/blogs couldn't be accomodated on a TV.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.straughan.com (personal)