Hey Ryanne,

I used Premiere on my PC for editing and I used to use it for
compression, but the 'Cleaner EZ' add-in that gave me good fast-start
compression pulls and illegal operation everytime I hit 'go' and
crashes...so I no longer use it for compression...I have to import
into Avid and get it to do the heavy lifting.

That being said, I could come up with some screen shots?  It's Premiere 6

Want 'em?