I'm in agreement with Duncan, that this seem redundant, but I can comment
a bit on Steve.

In the original Dogme movies the director was not credited in the film. Of
course you still knew that Vinterberg did 'The Celebration', Von Trier did
'The Idiots' and so on. But that was because you read newspapers. If you
just saw the movie you wouldn't know who directed it.

As for videoblogs it seems to defeat the point to allow credits in the
blog post, but not in the video. The two are one, if your video is
something seperate from your blog post you're making short films. You've
got video in a blog, not a videoblog.

- Andreas

--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>