Hi Raymond, and thank you for you great reply!  : )  I really
appreciate it  : )

I am noticing as I've worked through the night that ourmedia.org and
even my yahoo mail are acting a little slow, "driving me crazy
too"...and maybe all these weather storms and high heat are causing
problems.  I did get my movies uploaded at ourmedia but it took 2-3
days of trying...I didn't know about the files that you mentioned
possibly being only partially uploaded...I will keep this email with
your replies...

suz
icsn2202 @yahoo.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "R. Kristiansen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> On 7/25/05, icsn2202 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > After the last 2 days I get error 550: can't create directory;
file
> > exists when I try uploading to ourmedia.org...have posted to
their
> > forum as well as emailed them directly...anyone know how to get
this
> > error stopped so I can upload 2 of my movies???
>
> Firstly, as regulars to this list and regular users of Ourmedia
will
> know - things are buggy. Ourmedia is, in fact, Still in alpha
> development. One should think such things were easy as pie to fix,
but
> I suppose not (I am not a coder geek so I wouldn't know).
>
> I suggest you try upload with the Ourmedia publisher:
> http://www.ourmedia.org/tools
> Remember that you need a description with more than 6 words, and
try
> to give your two movies a different name. The "file exists" part
> indicates that somehow the file-names were uploaded, but the files
> themselves were not fully uploaded OR are up on the Internet
Archive,