--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Clint Sharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ryan Ozawa wrote:
>
> > The only other recent mention of yours I can find is a statement in
> > the thread on "Categories" (which I wasn't following) where you
said:
> > "[MSN Spaces] is the only free blog service that allows for
> > publishing video from cell phones."  Which, apparently, is
incorrect.
> > <g>
> >
> Honestly, I don't know how anyone can stand to use them for a blog
> service where they care about people other than other Spaces users
> reading it.  The URLs are aweful and horribly long.

Well, Clint, now you know of one person that enjoys using MSN Spaces.

For the record, I also have accounts on LiveJournal, Blogger,
MySpaces, DeadJOurnal, MySpace, Flickr and Yahoo 360. (I use flickr as
a photo blog)

I don't understand when you say, "the urls are aweful"? You poo-poo a
service because they have "fat urls"? What are some of the free blog
services that have skinny, sexy, hot urls? I've never thought fat urls
until now. Different stokes for different folks. I suppose that if you
really like a girl/guy/it and they live on a street that has a long
name and it is hard for you to say, you would not consider asking them
out for a second date.