Man...I live like 15 minutes from Albany (in fact I think there are
only like two Upstate NY vloggers), but I'll be on my honeymoon in
Bermuda. I doubt the cruise ship 'copter would fly me off for this
event.  More importantly, I doubt my marriage would make it through
its first week if I left mid-cruise.  This sounds v. cool though.

Tim
realitysandwich.typepad.com