Super sweet Jay. Not just on the PSP, but that you can start syncing
with other devices as well.

Did I mention how much Love Ryanne's intro music. It's sort of retro
90's video game, yummy nostalgia.

-Mike

On Jul 26, 2005, at 4:00 PM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:

We definitely plan to support as many devices as possible.
Pocket PC, Palm, cell phones, other portables -- if it can sync to
your computer we are going to try to sync it to FireANT. The
architecture should be flexible enough to allow us to do that.

Stay tuned...

-josh