1) I downloaded iTunes
2) I open iTunes
3) I click on music store
4) I click on podcast
5) I click on submit a podcast
6) I enter my feed in the box
7) It asks for my apple account name or aol screen name (if you don't
have one click "create account"
8) I click create account and enter my email, a password, questions to
answer for security
*****8) IT GOES TO A SCREEN THAT ASKS FOR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION****
9) I click cancel
... someone told me earlier that you do not have to pay to submit your
vlog as the podcasts
... where did I go wrong?
... the answer would probably be helpful to a lot of people who want
to submit their vlog to iTunes, and, I think, the steps I took seem
pretty logical and other might follow them as well and get to the spot
where I did
... any help much appreciated!
... thanks ... Richard
p.s. I'm using windows - I know this is a long shot, but could that
have anything to do with it? - has anyone else using windows done this
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.