I wanted to add my feed to iTunes

1) I downloaded iTunes
2) I open iTunes
3) I click on music store
4) I click on podcast
5) I click on submit a podcast
6) I enter my feed in the box
7) It asks for my apple account name or aol screen name (if you don't
have one click "create account"
8) I click create account and enter my email, a password, questions to
answer for security

*****8) IT GOES TO A SCREEN THAT ASKS FOR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION****

9) I click cancel

... someone told me earlier that you do not have to pay to submit your
vlog as the podcasts

... where did I go wrong?

... the answer would probably be helpful to a lot of people who want
to submit their vlog to iTunes, and, I think, the steps I took seem
pretty logical and other might follow them as well and get to the spot
where I did

... any help much appreciated!

... thanks ... Richard

p.s. I'm using windows - I know this is a long shot, but could that
have anything to do with it? - has anyone else using windows done this
for free?

--
Richard
http://www.richardshow.com