On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 01:46:36 +0200, Lucas Gonze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I bought QT Pro once, and then Apple rev'd the version a month or so
> later.  Never again.

Would people please stop whining about this. This is how all software
works. You buy a version and then you pay to upgrade. End of story. Just
because I've got Adobe Premiere 6 on my computer doesn't entitle me to a
free upgrade to Premiere Pro. Just because I've got MS Word 2000 doesn't
mean Microsoft are going to hand me a free version of MS Word XP.

Get over it.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>