i'd much rather not have to add more functionality to create a new
feed with enclosures....
like mefeedia can do (http://mefeedia.com/feeds/185/rss2.xml) but i
might consider it if people continue to use feedburner and this issue
is not just a temp glitch.

all i know is, a feed can have a mix of RSS extensions and none should
be excluded, least of all the basic RSS 2.0 enclosure tag.

sull

--
sull