--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> all i know is, i think its cool to look at for a visual
> interpretation, but i never use it to actually find vloggers.

This is all a catch 22.  Considering the are only 200 total, I'm not
worried about 1000 in NYC.  While looking at the world view, how do I
visually show you 1000 markers in NYC or 5 markers in Iowa without
actually showing the markers.  This is an inherent issue with "vlogger
creep".

That being said, search functionality is being improved.  I should be
able to add site/url search as well as expand the "locations" list.

The current goal is to count the number of markers within view and run
a list on the right (only when the total in view is less than the
column can handle).

It is too bad you're not finding new vloggers with VlogMap.  We've
found tons of great sites overseas that entertain the shit out of our
Americans asses.

Check out the "boxes" movie from the guy in West India.

-- Matt