When I started videoblogging I was pretty much doing it for myself.
Well a couple months ago the organizers of the Free Range Film
Festival asked me to submit a couple of my videos. My video Laundry
Inservice showed last night  and it was so bizarre to see it on the
big screen after watching 320x240 for so long.

Then this morning on NPR they talked about my movie. It's all so
surreal. I only wish they had mentioned that it had started as a
videoblog post.

Today at the FRFF there is going to be a workshop on how to make
movies and I will be spreading the gospel of Vlog.

starfire**