great code to use on vb.info, but I only got it implemented now.
Go to: <URL: http://www.videoblogging.info/tools/checkfeed/ >
There you can enter the URL of an RSS feed. The script will then check:
- If the feed is valid.
- If it contains any enclosures.
- If the *first* enclosure is a video file.
Hopefully this will cut down on time spent on troubleshooting.
Thank you Clint!
Commentary on media, communication, culture and technology.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.