hi Jeff,

      BlogTorrent serves as the base for Broadcast Machine. BlogTorrent will
serve any sort of file(s) via the BitTorrent protocol, but Broadcast
Machine is tailored for videoblogging.

      unfortunately, I've never installed nor used Broadcast Machine, so I
can't help you there...

      FireANT is for viewing and subscribing to video blogs, not necessarily
posting them (not today, at least).

      if I may suggest, please try out Blip.tv - we offer a free video blog
(yourname.blip.tv) and unlimited video hosting, as well as an RSS 2.0
feed with enclosures, all in one neat package wrapped with a bow and
served with a smile.

http://www.blip.tv/

      signing up is quick, painless, and free. and as always, there is an
excellent guide here:

http://www.freevlog.org/

      looking forward to see what videos you have in store for us!

cheers,

- Jared

--
http://www.spokes.tv/