Sull, Raymond,

Now print materials are most certainly on the Vlog Press Kit agenda. :)

If you have an old media article written up, del.icio.us tag it
"vloggersinthenews" and it will automatically show up at
http://vlogpresskit.blogspot.com

Will add a del.icio.us "vlogprintmedia" tag aggregator to the sidebar
soon - as soon as folks start posting url's to printed media (flyers,
postcards, business cards) here.

Just "back" from 5 weeks steady work and jumping in to tweaking the
press kit site.

Any / all input feedback appreciated.

First thing, I added links to all the recent "old media" articles
mentioned posted to this group.

BTW, is there an online version of the "Time Magazine" piece?

You guys are doing some amazing things - software, content, media-wise.

See y'all in Amsterdam if not before.

Jan

-- "It isn't done alone"
http://fauxpress.blogspot.com