Dear fellow Blog Buddies;

I shall be happy to give you a link on my webpage
give me a link back, and I'll give a link back to your website from my vertical page.  Thank you.
COPY AND PASTE into your webpage:
http://blinkys.fscstore.com/

You seem quite asured of this area.
I want to do a "Live TV" cast from home.
I have a sweet hope that if I can do well, and help others I'll be able to buy a pair of shoes for an orphan now and then.
Helping you will help my favorite charity.
I can help you with "Feng Shui" and matters of the heart, free webstore with ecommerce.
I am at 209-827-1104
Say your name and area code and telephone number.
I shall return your call

my favorit bunch of good people doing what life is for:
1-888-511-6514
www.worldvision.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P,S.
if you have a webpage please give me a link back to my webstore.
I shall put your link back on my crossover vertical portal website.
http://blinkys.fscstore.com/

[...]

Ryan Ozawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I guess the IA itself.  I've been only recently trying to use Ourmedia
again, but my query pertains to Archive.org itself (where I'd uploaded
directly via FTP).  I'm currently touring the forums looking for
similar queries.  Thanks for reminding me where to turn for some
Ourmedia insights, however!

Ryan