On 8/2/05, jmedakev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to export a timeline to a quicktime movie. The timeline is
> almost 30 minutes. Premier keeps kicking out when the file size get's
> to be 3.9 gigabytes.

Try exporting as Microsoft DV AVI.  I find this gives me the best
quality.  Then my DVD creator program handles the encoding.
The 4 gig limit might be caused by the QT compression codec.  I have 6
and 6.5 and neither like QT.
Doing a google search on "adobe premiere 4 gig limit" brings up many
interesting articles.  The problem it seems comes from either file
systems (FAT32) or the capture card.  It seems some cards are limited
to 4 gig.  This may be causing the problem when exporting.
Shel.
www.icenrye.com
www.icenrye.blogspot.com
www.icenryelikes.com