This has very likely been asked before.  But I'll shamelessly ask.

I put on my first video at my blog site, cirne.blogspot.com and I
added that site to mefeedia.com (look for "cirne", there's two there
but they point to the same blog location), but the video I placed
doesn't show up. I used <a href="" on blogger.com to designate the
video. Is this a problem with video enclosures in ATOM? What do people
recommend for putting up vloggs? Is there better methods than using
blogger.com? Is there a method to make vloggs appear within
blogger.com? Any tips are appreciated.

    -- Enric