Peter,

We believe that a democratic system gives EVERYONE a voice.  As long
as the material is legal, and the publisher has rights to publish it,
we will NOT make judgement on the message.  We believe that a strong
community is fully able to decide what should get their attention and
what shouldn't.  Having said that, Piracy of any kind is not allowed.

Dmitry