can you explain how this works?
i've been mostly not paying attention to itunes world.. so feking annoying.

so, i went into itunes and i subscribed to http://mefeedia.com/pcast/7.pcast
it gets added to the list but it cannot find any items to download.
sais there ar eno playable episodes.
am i doing this wrong?

if i click on one-click badge, it doesnt launch itunes... i need to config my system for that but too lazy. it just opens up my text editor.

thnx

On 8/4/05, petertheman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "johngaltsjournal"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Easy way:  go to your vlog page on mefeedia and copy the iTunes link.
>
> Automagically generated!

And let me just say: a lot of sweat went into that automagic (and
continues to go in there) :)

Peter

--
sull