What about thos of us who make personal videos, post irregularly, are seeking to share their lives with others and challenge the content of media. Those of us who got into this as a hobby, a creative outlet, but wouldn't mind turning a buck if those original intentions/ideals/values weren't lost?

I have a secure job, I don't need vlogging to be my source of income. But, getting paid for my creative content would be fantastic! Perhaps someday making video blogging my job (as long as I was doing what I wanted to do, as long as I am having fun, and as long as I don't feel as though i am compromising myself in any aspect) then yes, I would love to do it as a profession. I am not seeking it out, but if opportunities arise, I welcome them with open arms.