Love it!

Dang, the feed only has 34 of my latest movies which is like the last
month or so, but oh well, I still dig it. I made a short screencast on
how I put some of those thumbnails on my wordpress sidebar, and you
can watch that screencast here: http://www.dltq.org/?p=544

best,

Raymond M. Kristiansen
dltq.org