How does everyone feel about starting to encode their Vlogs at a
higher bitrate for larger screens.  I have my computer connected to a
HDTV 42" plasma, and would love to watch the vlogs in full screen.  Is
everyone just waiting for someone to solve the bandwidth issue, or is
there a general feeling that vlogs belong in small windows embedded
into blogs?

I must admit that I am biased on this as I am working on a large video
file distribution system that eliminates the bandwidth cost issue, but
this is a sincere question.

Dmitry