http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=017/017.css

Learning CSS could be a solution for you. Here's a link to a site that seems like a good place to start with css. There are links to the html and the css that creates it. You might find one of those files contains the answer to your question.

Jan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Blogger HTML code of your own design

Hi everyone:

At 09:38 AM 8/4/2005, you wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:34:41 +0200, Pat Cook (Jeeper One TV)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't want it inside the BODY. I want the BODY and the SIDEBAR to
> be on top of it.

Add background-image to the <body>.

Using what command(?)?  How & where would I enter the command(s)?  Can you post an example custom template configuration?

Set the background-color for your blog
body and sidebar to some solid colour.

Which will be white unless it looks god awfully bad, so no problem there.  :)

If you want more I think you can get better help in a designated webdesign
forum.

I might go there if needed.  :-)

Cheers for now  :-)

Pat Cook