Ugh.. I've been working on this all night. If you guys/gals could
check out the compression on my show it would be appreciated!
http://madlymedia.com/dummycast/DummySHOW1.mov direct link
mpg-4, quality high, keyframe 5,bit rate 600 k/sec.,320x240,It's
tougth a mix with animation and other elements.
www.dummycast.com
fyi: I also did a Rocketboom spoof in the show. check it out.

thanks,
jad
www.dummycast.com
www.madpod.com