yes.. copyright can be a great and useful thing.. but..

 What's the
incentive for creating works if you can't make money

erm.. how much time have you got?
so historically nobody felt like being creative in the world until society decided to give them money for it?

i don;t want to sound like too much of a hippy here.. we all need to put food on a table somewhere, (be it our own.. or someone we feel needs it..) ..
i work creatively as often as possible.. sometimes for money, sometimes in exhange for things, and sometimes just because there something i want to say.

Individual Fireant

Individual Fireant