> > Also, it looks like they are trying to use <<youtube:...> elements
> > without declaring a namespace for them. Really Simple right?

Ugh indeed.

What's even worse though, is that they are *not* syndicating video.
They are syndicating links to HTML pages
(http://www.youtube.com/?v=YhiCnAxpO24) with embedded Flash video.

What that means is that: their videos cannot be read by aggregators
like ANT, Mefeedia or iTunes.

Right now, nobody can subscribe to your videos in YouTube.

I think this group has learnt the importance of a good feed, and
YouTube is totally missing the ball here - *especially* by trying to
*force* people to visit the HTML page (and see their ads one can only
assume). How old school is that? I hope the YouTube guys read this list.

Peter

Individual Fireant Explains