I found your camcorder on one of my favorite free resources:
http://camcorderinfo.pricegrabber.com/search_techspecs_full.php/masterid=1590565

It does show that it's highest recording frame rate is 30fps-- which means it will record at a lower frame rate.

A free program that will help you  download large files is here
http://www.stardownloader.com
Free Version 1.44 is what I have.  And it literally cuts my download time to 10% or less of what it use to be.

Best,
Nerissa

++++++++++++++++
i will try out ulead again.. The download didn't work for me well last
time. I will try again. Thanks for all the information.

I am not sure what rate it is being recorded. I tried to check out the
specs on cnet.com to find out about my sony dsc-t1 (nothing big).  but
I couldn't find anything out.  Unless I over looked something.

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?

Do you blog for your business?