Well, personally, I will never forget the discussion that started when
I announced what I had to offer.  Short term it s*cked, but long term I
came away with some really great feedback.

I definitely realized quick, how not to do things.  I find it
interesting the point that Clint made.  For a discussion group sometime
it seems very open, but sometimes it is a very closed off place.

my 2 cents

Troy
VLogList.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> petertheman wrote:
> > Here's an idea. If you launch a new service or feature, don't send a
> > press release to this group. Instead, actually write a message, as a
> > human being.
>
> I completely agree with that approach. Press releases don't exactly
> foster meaningful discussions like a message from a real person do...
>
> Pete
>
> --
> http://tinkernet.org/
> videoblog for the future...