Raymond,

Have you seen the screencasts we've done for FireANT?

http://getfireant.com/tutorial   <-- 2 screencasts on this page

I think these are much better (and not just because we did them).
They have a human feel because they are intercut with scenes of real
people, not just focusing on the interface. Also, they are broken into
chapters with quicktime so its easy to skip around. I think its
helpful to cover topics in short sections rather than cover every
feature in one long demo.

-Josh

On 8/13/05, R. Kristiansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just to say to all of you people out there who have tools for
> videoblogging: Demo how to use your tool/site!
>
> Via Robert Scoble
> (http://radio.weblogs.com/0001011/2005/08/12.html#a10833) I found this
> demo/screencast of how to use CastBlaster (the Adam Curry tool that
> got a sweet funding round lately):
> http://castblaster.com/download/demo/castblasterdemo.html
>
> Peter from Mefeedia gets how important demos/screencasts can be, and
> we all know how effective screencasts are at freevlog.org. My hope is
> that more people who want us vloggers to start using your product just
> get together a demo that can visually show us the experience of your
> site. I really liked the above castblaster demo and consider it a
> model to strive for, in a way.
>
> Best,
>
> Raymond M. Kristiansen
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links