Hi

Which plugins do you use with WP?

--- Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
People not using a hosted blogging service are
probably most often
(I'm talking videoblogs) using WordPress (this is what
I use) and
Moveable Type.  There are others - I'll let people who
use them talk
about them.

--
Verdi
http://michaelverdi.com

On Aug 13, 2005, at 6:35 PM, Siobhan Ramsey wrote:

> Thanks for the info..
>
> Which open source platform I meant are people using
> wordpress or a similar php driven platform or CMS.
> would like to be able to be able to install the vlog
> on my server rather than use a hosted one.  I tried
> mafia Moblog which looks good but needs work in my
> view to get to a stable point.
>
> Thanks
>

> --- Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> ---------------------------------
> Hi Siobhan,
> Check out Freevlog.org - it's got lots of great info
> including
> setting up a videoblog using free tools and
services.

>> Which open source videoblogging platform would
>>
> anyone
>
>> recommend?
>>
> Not sure what you're asking.
>

>> Does anyone have a vlog that is a thumbnail gallery
>> page that onlick loads a new page for comments?
>>
> Mefeedia just started to implement a system to give
> you a thumbnail
> gallery that loads the permalink of the post when
you
> click on the
> image.  You can leave comments on that page.
> http://mefeedia.com/help/_javascript_/feedthumbs.php
>

>> Which pc editing software is the best?
>>
> I'll let someone else handle that one.  I do now
that
> Movie Maker
> works.  Lots and lots of people get there videoblogs
> done with it
> everyday.
>

>> What do people use to capture video? Is digital
>>
> camera
>
>> ok?
>>
> You can a DV camera.  A digital still that does
video
> works fine
> also.  If you really want to you can use old analog
> cameras or even
> make videoblogs without any kind of camera.
>
> --
> Verdi
> http://michaelverdi.com
> http://freevlog.org
> http://graymattergravy.com

to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo!
> Terms of Service.
>

> ---------------------------------

> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've
developed the all
http://uk.security.yahoo.com

> ~-->
href="" href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/">http://us.ard.yahoo.com/

SIG=12h8qq7if/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/

S=1705554021:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123979727/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/

> *http://www.thebeehive.org
> ">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job)
Welcome to the
> Sweet Life - brought to you by One
Economy</a>.</font>