It looks excellent.  Will the feedmedia create a page
layout up on the page like yours complete with
rollovers?

I am amazed that anyone has done something as
sophisticated in wordpress, I have not seen it
anywhere else. Could you help me replicate the layout
of the table page and rollovers? How does wordpress
know to put the images into the table?

--- Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
I wish it was some kind of plug in or something.
Actually it's just
a table that I built.  I make the images when I make
the main one for
each post.  It's a pain in the butt.  That's why it's
a couple of
videos behind.  I'd love to switch it over to the
Mefeedia thumbnail
thing when Peter finds a way to let me fix my archive
so all of my
videos will appear.

--
Verdi
http://michaelverdi.com

On Aug 14, 2005, at 1:14 AM, Siobhan Ramsey wrote:

> Wow! I have just looked at your site Micheal it is
> Brilliant!.
>
> How did you get wordpress to do that?  The
thumbnails
> with rollovers and hyperlinks to videos is just
> excelent.. can you tell me what you use to create
> that, plugins? How did you get the page layout?
Links
> to videos!  I have spent hours trying to get a image
> or video gallery in wordpress that looks like that
> with no luck at all.
>
> Thanks
>

> --- Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> ---------------------------------
> Hi Siobhan,
> Check out Freevlog.org - it's got lots of great info
> including
> setting up a videoblog using free tools and
services.

>> Which open source videoblogging platform would
>>
> anyone
>
>> recommend?
>>
> Not sure what you're asking.
>

>> Does anyone have a vlog that is a thumbnail gallery
>> page that onlick loads a new page for comments?
>>
> Mefeedia just started to implement a system to give
> you a thumbnail
> gallery that loads the permalink of the post when
you
> click on the
> image.  You can leave comments on that page.
> http://mefeedia.com/help/_javascript_/feedthumbs.php
>

>> Which pc editing software is the best?
>>
> I'll let someone else handle that one.  I do now
that
> Movie Maker
> works.  Lots and lots of people get there videoblogs
> done with it
> everyday.
>

>> What do people use to capture video? Is digital
>>
> camera
>
>> ok?
>>
> You can a DV camera.  A digital still that does
video
> works fine
> also.  If you really want to you can use old analog
> cameras or even
> make videoblogs without any kind of camera.
>
> --
> Verdi
> http://michaelverdi.com
> http://freevlog.org
> http://graymattergravy.com

to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo!
> Terms of Service.
>

> ---------------------------------

> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your
holiday
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

> ~-->
href="" href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/">http://us.ard.yahoo.com/

SIG=12hrnf1f4/M=362335.6886445.7839731.1510227/D=groups/

S=1705554021:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124003683/A=2894361/R=0/SIG=13jmebhbo/

*http://www.networkforgood.org/topics/education/digitaldivide/?

low income
> neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network
for Good, help